February 11, 2019

Designing new business cards

  I have been trying to design  a new business card. It is not going smoothly. I have been working on it now and off for a week now. It is driving me crazy.
My first attempt is this one up above. I don't like it.
So now I'm working on a new logo too.


Not sure if I should even bother  since I hardly sell any more. But I am hoping this will  boost my morale a bit...to have updated infos and sites on a pretty card.


So I know more or less what I want now. But I so lack the skills to design it properly...and I am so out of patience to learn anything new these days...
And do I really splurge on Moo cards? With golden prints...


I started to re-organize my shelves to actually do something...lifting heavy stuff usually helps ;)
Bob found a spot.

3 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

I like the idea of the details of your logo like that. I haven't changed our cards for 10 years lol :D

Natalya said...

I liked the idea with the black cat and the heart

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I like the cat head with a centered head!
I usually just use pictures of my work as business cards, it doubles as a portable mini gallery :)