I was reading Artmind's blog and came across that long list of "have you done" things. I need to change my mind, because I have been doing boring repetitive tasks all day so far...so here's my list (in blue what i have done):
1. Started your own blog Obviously
2. Slept under the stars Got lost at night with a group of friends, not my best night, we woke up in bewteen 2 factories
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii, no but would love too
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity , I am a sucker
7. Been to Disney World , would love to go back
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo , 4 years of solfeggio...it was bound to happen
11. Bungee jumped , never, ever, ever
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch , well if you call that art ;)
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning , I am good at that sort of things
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty , no but would have loved to
18. Grown your own vegetables , zucchini and pumpkins
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France , more time I care to count...
20. Slept on an overnight train , quite overrated...but then again, it was not the Orient Express
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb , I held an alligator, it doesn't count, does it? It was quite cute too...
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon , bwah ha ha ha ha
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice , at 70 EUR the ride, I passed
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run , yeah...like I Ran a marathon....
32. Been on a cruise, does a Channel crossing in a ferry count?
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors , I am not from a travelling family
35. Seen an Amish community , I was an exchange student in Pennsylvania
36. Taught yourself a new language , Japanese and German...I speak neither though...
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing , not my idea though
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance, but I was not the injured one
47. Had your portrait painted , hopefully the result has been destroyed
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person , worth the 2 km walk and 2 zillion stairs
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris , and actually walked down 2 floors. Why? Why? oh Why?
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie , was in film school for a while
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business , not striving so far
58. Taken a martial arts class , yeah...Hong Kong Fooey me
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies , no but I ate some (cookies not Girl Scouts)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma , I can't, would have otherwise
65. Gone sky diving , right after bungee jumping and the marathon
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp , no, not planning too. My former neighbour Louba still had a "nice" tattoo and "lovely" stories" that went with it. Enough horrors for me.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter , not but I'd like too
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy , more than one actually
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar , I once got upgraded to business class on a flight
72. Pieced a quilt , I'd rather do the bungee jump methinks
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades , loved the mosquitoes...
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London , well I am short but I swear I saw black fur hats moving.
77. Broken a bone , a little toe
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person , well it was from a plane...very high above, I still saw it though.
80. Published a book, I wrote one
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem , bungee jumping is safer, right?
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible , no but I have almost read all Asimov's works (atheist here)
86. Visited the White House , no but stood in front
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating , I ate a lot of mosquitoes and flies but I didn't quite prepare them (was quite unprepared myself)
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous , Jean-Claude Van Damme being the most famous, he is very cool too.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one, make that very plural (I see thesthrals all right, thank you)
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit , how fun
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee , no but I run fast-still won't run a marathon though and I have been stung and bitten by countless other creepy crawlies
100. Read an entire book in one day, more than once
Fun facts, I'm still busy with mine :)
Wow what a cool list, maybe one day I will do one too..
Oh I love your blog! That list is a fun one to do!
I love the comments that you put behind all these! Thanks for playing, Dina! :)
Dina, these are all so pretty! Oh my... the Art Nouveau one is gorgeous too.
Post a Comment