October 08, 2015

More Cheshire Cats

 Remember when I said that, once you collect something, you keep getting items even when you're not looking? (see the first Cheshire Cat collection post here).
Well, what you see here is what my stepmom brought me back from Disneyland Paris last week.

Cheshire Cat baby
How cute is he, really, with his little blanket and his cutey cute eyes?  Disney Parks exclusive.

Cheshire Cat backpack
Disneyland Paris exclusive.

Cheshire Cat pencil topper or finger puppet
 Disneyland Paris exclusive.
Christmas Cheshire Cat
 Disneyland Paris exclusive.

Why am I so special?

You  wonder? 

Look closer

A 1 meter long fluffy tail maybe? 

 Disney Parks exclusive.


11 comments:

Heyme said...

O, wow! Overload of pink :) Very nice of her. And now you dedicated another post she'll feel so appreciated that you'll get even more :-)

Heyme said...

O, wow! Overload of pink :) Very nice of her. And now you dedicated another post she'll feel so appreciated that you'll get even more :-)

Reyes said...

How many Chesire cats do you have now after your step-mom's gifts? My favorite one is the Christmas one, so, so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I'm Alice so I'm a big fan of everything about Alice in wonderland. Nice collection!

Unknown said...

So cute cats!!!

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

That backpack is to die for! So awesome!

StaroftheEast said...

Ha ha no wonder you have so many! You have a generous stepmom, bringing not one but 5 lol :)

AToM said...

Okkkkk, so these gifts are awesomeee!But then I clicked the link with your other collection and...omg you have so many cool thingss and lots of things from anime! That's amazingly cool! Ps: have you ever been in Japan?

Unknown said...

I thought of Alice in Wonderland, so nice collection!!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Your home is so photogenic! I love your fun colorful decoration, makes for great pictures :)
Keep the toys post coming, I think you found your blog focus :D :D

TinyOrchids said...

Sooo pink!
I love your photos!