January 28, 2016

My Alice in Wonderland collection - in the study- part2


Yes, I still have lots of Alice things in the office...
Here's a lovely acrylic bank from Japan. Made by  Young Epoch.



 A pretty vanity case also from Japan. Label just says Disney.



Note my Alice sweatshirt


A very cute music/jewelry box by Park Lane Assoc, dba Colibri Corp,Inc.
Oddly it doesn't play a Disney song but the Moonlight Sonata.





A chocolate box from Tokyo Disneyland. I never had the chocolates but they were also themed.



An embroidered pencil pouch from Japan.


 A cute desk calendar/ note box from Japan made by Greeting Life, Inc.






All months have a different artwork.


5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

I had to giggle when I saw your reflection :) Even in your wardrobe Alice seem to slip in :)

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

So many nice Alice items!
The box with notes and calendar is lovely, but I keep wondering ... who ate the chocolates?
;-)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

hehe, I noticed the sweatshirt right away :D
The chocolate box looks lovely, I wonder how the chocolates looked.

Unknown said...

A bunch of Alice items! Gotta love them! But my absolute favorite is definitely the vanity case.

Nyuta said...

Beautiful collection!