May 08, 2017

News

Dreaming of unicorns

I thought it was about time for an update.
When I'm not happy, I don't blog. I'm not happy.
Life is currently a long unpleasant drag. I cross off days on a calendar (make that 4 calendars)  like an inmate doing time.
Yeah, I hate my dayjob. I no longer even care if the boss come across this. Not that there's much chance with the carp IQ  the aforementioned person has.
My colleagues are cool. I even made a real friend there. But the way we get treated...blaaaaaaah
I can't get into details here obviously. One day I'll vent...LOL

Feeling close to extinction
At home it's not much better. I still  miss Pepita so much. Mom is a lot of work, to be totally  and brutally honest she is exhausting.
My health is declining too...ears and eyes going...Good thing I still have ears as there's a lot of stuff hanging from them, hearing aid, glasses...earrings ;)
My only hobby these days is sleeping. Seriously.

I had some fun last month with  US friends visiting for a week. But it also painfully reminded me how much I miss my old life and how much I hate my life right now.

On the shop front, very oddly though I hardly ever list new things  or promote...no change. No drop in sales at all. Which is mind boggling because it was almost a 24h job before.

Oh well, I'm miserable but at least I have money huh?
10 months and 3 weeks to go!


DAWANDA
DINA FRAGOLA ETSY
CAPTAIN COSMOS ETSY
ALITTLEMARKET





























3 comments:

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Hang in there! And whining can make us feel better sometimes.
It is kind of strange about the shops though, I have a similar experience but mine are at a steady four sales a month... 😁

StaroftheEast said...

What will happen in 10 months and 3 weeks?
Sorry to hear that you hate your job, life is too short to do what you hate, hope you will turn things around soon for the better, hugs!

Unknown said...

So nice to see updates in your blog. I'm sorry you are going through all this. Hope happiness will come again and very soon in your life. Hugs.