January 04, 2017

Bugs

 Strangely my view of insects (and spiders) has shifted 180° as I grew older. From being terrified of them (you should have seen me running from a fly or a ladybug when I was litte) I now really like them. I think they are pretty and fascinating...except maybe from cockroaches which are still a little bit disgusting...(sorry, cockroaches...)
Available in  my shops as earrings and plugs for stretched ears (I'm slowly listing them...)

DAWANDA
DINA FRAGOLA ETSY
CAPTAIN COSMOS ETSY
ALITTLEMARKET

8 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

These are very cool and cute!
I like bugs, but have a terrible phobia against cockroaches (yuckkk)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I totally love bugs so I find these adorable :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous earrings!!!

Katerina said...

Sweet new pieces.

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

I used to be so scared of spiders. But over time I've learnt to appreciate them. Having drawn some insects before makes me realize they're actually quite interesting!! Love the earrings a lot!

AnatyDesign said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. I feel the same way :)

AToM said...

Lovely new earrings! I love colorful bugs :) Just as illustrations of course

Unknown said...

Afraid of ladybugs! You made my day! No, i am just kidding. I was afraid of grasshoppers! And you could ear me miles away screaming!
I love this little collection! Really cute!