October 17, 2014

Friday favorites

A kaijuu print by ChetArt on Etsy . I already own some of his prints, I love his style and humor.



 A Lost in Space dress by Yumi (you're going to see lots of Yumi stuff, I think)...planets,unicorn and UFO's...this was made for me...



"Stay" boots by The Fly London. Love the shape, color,style, the sole (!) ...need...



Well, I like these too... Dr Martens in a color combo I love... Triumph 1914. They come in a large variety of colors too.

Hamburger Crocs. I obviously NEED these...but they're not available on the European website! So my size is W6 , if anyone wants to send them over ;)

4 comments:

DemyBlackDesign said...

Love the print and the boots from Fly London!
Great finds!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

fun finds :)

BHB Kidstyle said...

I love the stay boots!

Unknown said...

Great! :) Love the boots!