March 28, 2016

Easter food...



 Home made cake. I awlays make the same cake for all occasions, only the decoration changes ;)



Dyed eggs.

 
Making "croquettes". Pretty much everyone owns a deep frier in Belgium...but it's not just for fries, we also love potato croquette and many people still make their own...with this lovely kitchen appliance: the Millecroquettes.
These days it has achieved a cult status (just Google Millecroquettes)...and can even be found on Amazon


Mine is vintage...


6 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I *love* croquettes! Haven't had them in years though. That croquettes machine is quite fun too :D
And that cake! So much cuteness :)

Lucie Tales said...

wow, I never have heard of the millecroquettes machine! No wonder is is cult ;-)

AToM said...

Wow, that machine seems alien :D! And the cake looks awesomeeeeee! Too bad I'm on a #sugarfree chalenge otherwise I would have eaten lots of sweets just because I saw it!

StaroftheEast said...

Oh I haven't had croquettes in years, that machine looks perfect I might get one myself!
The cake looks delicious, nicely unhealthy with strawberries for some vitamins :)))

Nyuta said...

Oh, how yummy it looks! Never hear oj this machine too :)

StaroftheEast said...

I just ordered one on amazon :)