March 10, 2016

My Alice in Wonderland Collection - Cheshire Cat on the desk


Lots of Cheshire Cat office stuff.
A happy Cheshire Cat photo holder from the UK in 2007 (or 2008...)




 A plush pencil pouch from Japan.




And another from Disneyland Paris.




Could that be Cheshire Cat pens?


 A bling-bling mechanical pencil from Japan.



 A fun ballpoint pen also from Japan. When you click his little body appears :)




Clever mechanism

  A cute 2-color pen from ..., yes, Japan...




And a gorgeous pouch made of terry fabric on the front and striped cotton on the back.
I'll let you guess where this comes from...



5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

The last pouch is my favorite (Japanese?) :)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

"Could that be Cheshire Cat pens?" hahaha! Now, THAT would be a surprise :D

Unknown said...

Awww cute and fuzzy pink Cheshire cat pencil pouch! Definitely my favorite. :D

toosis said...

I love the Alice theme.

AToM said...

I like the bling bling pen wich leads to the question: Do you have any alice inspired jewelry? (and this is a retorical question of course)