March 07, 2016

March- Let's get organized


As much as I dislike  February, I love March. Days are longer, we switch to  summer daylight time, plants come back to life. In March I also usually start working  around the house, painting, remodeling, re-organizing.
This year I finally  installed much needed shelves over my desk.

 Now, it may still look cluttered but imagine that everything that is now up was stuffed somewhere below on this picture...so to me it's light and airy now.

 No, I don't have any "before" pictures, I  don't take clutter photos ;) But here's an idea of how I felt at my desk ...





7 comments:

BHB Kidstyle said...

Yes, March is very much about re-building the nest. I've done part of it in February though, but it was due to not finding something. :0. So now my work room is re-organized and it is time to start on the other parts of the house.

Unknown said...

So fun! i did the same this morning! And trust me i know what a huge mess means. ;) Millie

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Love how your desk looks, all those pretty colors! :)
I think it looks neat and organized :)

Nyuta said...

Look so organized. Need made sam with my place ;)

StaroftheEast said...

It looks so cheerful and cute!

AToM said...

You have such a cheerful desk there! I love how Finn overlooks everything you do :P And what about the left part, are there pins into those two frames? I couldn't figure it out from the pics! Anyway, nice job and yeah..it looks very neat!

ArigigiPixel said...

Very girly ♥ Such a beautiful cat.