March 24, 2016

My Alice in Wonderland collection - Easter

Easter blog, cute but fragile...

The Disney version of Alice is an endless source of inspiration for Easter items and events. I suppose it's because of the white rabbit and flowers but it still is very strange to me as the whole film is really dark.
But I am not complaining about the happy colorful collectibles ;)
All the items in this blogpost are from the Disney Store and Disney catalogue around 1996.

 Hinged egg...





 A cute little fake paper bag


 An egg snowglobe. It is also a music box but it doesn't not play a song from the movie...





 A White Rabbit egg
 and an Alice egg...there was a third one but I never found it ;)



 My favorite piece from the series is this White Rabbit candy dish *_*





I suppose one day I'll look for the missing pieces in this collection...that third elusive egg and a cute eggholder...

4 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Love the Faberge styled eggs :)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Such cute items for Easter :)
One day I'll sculpt something Alice related and I'll dedicate it to you :)

Unknown said...

I love all of them but i think you're right, the candy dish is just perfect!
:)

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Love that hinged egg, and the fake paper bag!
Hope you find the last pieces of the collection some day. :-)