May 05, 2016

My Alice in Wonderland collection - Mattel Mini Collection


 In the late 90's Mattel released a series of Polly Pocket style Disney toys. Incredibly (at the time) they made some Alice ones too. Let me tell  you that my heart skipped a beat when I found the first one in a local toy store.
Mattel made 2 sets (+ an extra small one), a larger one with a house and Mad Tea Party and river which was the most common (and that I'll show you some other time) and this one, that is much more rare.


It is a cute little heart-shaped box.


When  you gently  press the heart button you get to the "secret make-up" compartment with a mirror and a lip gloss.


And when you press firlmy you open the main compartment, complete with a White Rabbit House, Tea Party and garden.






The details are perfect, really well thought out.


And you also get this cute little teapot...when you click on the button...

...the dormouse appears!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Your collection is really something! Amazing! Love this little 'box' :-)

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Wow! Amazed at how many things was hiding in such a small box.

StaroftheEast said...

Oh gosh, I had something like this! Totally forgot until now! Don't think I have it anymore but these pictures brought back some childhood memories I thought were lost :)
These are adorable!

Kica said...

this is sooo adorable!:)

AToM said...

This is truly awesome! I never had miniature toys!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

this is so cute! Your Alice collection is amazing!

ArigigiPixel said...

OMG, back to childhood, sweet memories ♥

Stephanie Kilgast said...

eek! I loove these toys!! :) Never had one but always wanted some :D

Unknown said...

What would you be this set at NIB?