December 01, 2011
The European Street Team on Etsy is auctioning a handmade grannie square blanket for charity. All the proceeds will go to Architecture for Humanity. Go to their blog to find out more and bid!
October 15, 2011
Lovely Anna of Annukcreations has given me a lovely award that I'm now going to share with you.
So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- pay it forward to 15 bloggers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- contact those bloggers about the award!
1. I am extremely nerdy, I like watching documentaries and read scientific books (easy ones LOL)
2. I am also a little bit obsessed with UFO stories, one of my favorite pastimes on Sundays is reading UFO books. I don't believe in extraterrestrials though
3. I am very gaga about my cats, I talk to them and they answer...well, actually it's me talking in a little Mickey Mouse voice.
4. I have over 300 editions of Alice in Wonderland.
5. I love Nutella pancakes with rooibos tea.
6. If, I mean WHEN I win the Euromillions I'll go live somewhere sunny and warm, I hate winter and cold...I mean really, really hate that.
7. I love movies, old ones, new ones...all sorts of movies...
Now as I am lazy and don't like to force people I won't be choosing 15 blogs...but feel free to take part and share 7 things about you.
September 26, 2011
July 05, 2011
July 01, 2011
On DINAFRAGOLA.COM 15% off with coupon code "summer2011" on all orders even items already on sale!!!
June 20, 2011
June 13, 2011
May 26, 2011
Yes, a tiny pink dot appeared on his nose after a trip to the vet. Gazette hurt his nose a little while in the carrier...and it healed pink. How cute ^_^
May 16, 2011
May 09, 2011
For the time being I'll just offer my gooey cute line there but will hopefully expand to other things fast.
So to celebrate there's a 20% discount on everything! Just enter the code OPENING at check out!
Enjoy! Click here to go to my brand new shop!
May 05, 2011
Frank is not very cuddly. Well, he hardly ever asks for a cuddle...but as a friend pointed out, why would he bother "you're always running after him and cuddling him whether he wants it or not". True enough ;)
Frank is usually very quiet and easy going...except when you eat poultry...then he completely loses it. He'll attack you and try to steal everything he can.
April 27, 2011
Bob was always the biggest of the 3....he is also the cuddliest...as a baby he could stay for hours in my lap...and he still does that from time to time.
April 20, 2011
On a warm spring day 4 years ago, I heard a kitten meowing like crazy somewhere in the garden. I quickly found the tiny black as night kitten perched high in a tree...and he wouldn't come down.
He stayed there for hours, constantly crying...I gave up trying to get him down, figuring he'd come down by himself when he was hungry or bored enough.
And in the evening, the tiny kitten was finally down and checking the food in my kitchen!
At that point I thought he belonged to someone, he'd probably go home or someone would come looking for him. But no, he didn't leave and no one came looking...so he stayed.
And he never skips a meal, whether his or yours!
He has got many nicknames, all starting with "the 1/4" of something... The 1/4 of love, the 1/4 of a pain in the ***, the 1/4 of a coconut...
April 15, 2011
April 13, 2011
April 06, 2011
March 30, 2011
March 29, 2011
March 28, 2011
March 23, 2011
GP belonged to someone else but he occasionally came in the garden, I noticed him because he has a "bad" eye, he got wounded and it never properly healed. Obviously he was not much cared for .
March 22, 2011
On top photo, Philibert McGregor, a visiting neighbor kitty friend.
March 21, 2011
Daydreaming about a holiday...
1. Crochet Hot Air Balloon with Cat - Around the World in 80 Days by Yoguiana
2.Lambswool English Rose Fingerless Gloves in Autumn Hues by vKnit
3. THE VOYAGE - A sailing vessel leaves harbour by Grainyman
4. Leather Passport Holder, Yellow by susanholland
You can view more mood boards on FleurFatale's blog.
And don't forget, 15% off everything in my Etsy shop until friday for Etsy Euro Week!
March 20, 2011
March 16, 2011
When he decided to stay around, he got his second name, Kevin. Why Kevin you may ask? Well, it's from a sketch from a famous Belgian stand up comedian. He has recurring characters named Kevin and Nathalie (my name).
He kept his 3 names, and I use all 3 depending on my level of annoyance with him.