August 15, 2009

Preparing the craftfair

Well, I have done fairs before, but only at collectors fairs and that requires very little preparation, just put stuff in box and you're ready.

But craftfairs, oh my. I needed to think of decoration...arghh...find busts (I ended up making them) and jewelry display.
Well, here's the result of much work and long think tank sessions ;)
I also got my earring display just in time. I like it a lot and it's very practical too as I can leave the earrings on it when travelling.

And my study now looks like a warzone :/



And here's a close-up of my handmade cardboard busts.


The Deer necklace won't be at the fair though as it sold this week :)

2 comments:

RitaJC said...

Huge work you have done! Good luck on the fair! And congrats to the sale!

Kreativlink said...

Looks great! Good luck! :)