December 21, 2015

Before Christmas

View from the sofa
 It has been unusually warm for December. Temperatures reached 17° Celsius several times last week and we had only one frosty night back in November.
This spring weather got me on holiday mode much earlier than usual. I pretty much only packed orders and did fun things the rest of the time. I went to the movies, baked, watched TV and DVD's, cuddled the cats, went window shopping.
I hate being cold so this warmth has put me in a very good mood.
A nice relaxed December.
YAAAAWNNNNN


Yeah, the tree looks good upside down too

I'll sleep on these,  don't put them up in the tree.

I am way cuter than bread anyway

Favorite ornament

Pink tree in the study...and Finn

Is that turkey time yet?

Wake me up for the turkey.

3 comments:

Nyuta said...

Love your tree and catsss :)

StaroftheEast said...

I expected a much crazier tree from you :)))
Looks like the cats are in vacation mood too :)

Unknown said...

Love cozzy cat and everything about this post!:)