February 15, 2016

Cats cats cats

I suddenly realized that a gratuitous cat photo post  was long overdue :)

The enemy brothers napping together

Pepita monitoring  garden activities

Diego stalking Pepita (I believe he has a crush on her)

A romantic Diego

Digestive nap for Bruno. He is becoming huge.

Pretty in pink Daget

Eugénie seriously napping in the sun

Gazette being cutely annoying.

Inspection in progress

Spotting mom
If you wonder why there's an old radiator in the garden, it's from the bathroom work last summer. The damned thing is too heavy to lift by myself or it'd be recycled already...

5 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

aaaw so much cuteness ^^

StaroftheEast said...

Lovely fluffy family :)

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Such lovely cats! Wish I had one now...

AToM said...

Your cats are so lovely! I like Diego the most (from the photos)!

Unknown said...

Your cats are super cute!!!!