August 08, 2018

Nerves


OK, all the stuff I need for my first new item line have been ordered.  The first batch of patches is being produced, I have finalized how I am going to ship them out...and now I am over anxious.
What if this idea crashes and burns like pretty much all my other plans?
My first pin design is ready, all I have to do is to send it over to the manufacturer...but all the "whatifs" are creeping in my mind...

 I ordered new paper stickers (from Vista Print)


I decided to use up all my "old" business cards before ordering new ones...just in case...

 Fingers crossed the design  comes out as vivid and cute as I envisioned it...

2 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Businesses are often about taking risks, best of luck with all of your projects!

StaroftheEast said...

Those stickers and packaging looks so cute. Hope your new line will work out, like with everything and everyone sometimes it can fail, don't take it personally it happens to all of us!