March 01, 2011

Art on Etsy

One of my favorite things to browse and buy on Etsy is art print. There such a wide selection of different styles and techniques. Here are a few of my favorites.
The two bunnies there on top are by naokosstoop.

This cute bunny girl is by Matilou.

This adorable kitty (who reminds me of my cat Le Quart d'Une Noix) is by helendardik.

And this incredibly funny and witty wrestler doggie (La Muerta Rosa) by chetart. If you're not familiar with him, go check his shop. You'll find series like "the Wrestle Pets", but also "Union of the superlatives heroes", "Literary Pets" (with the cutie cute Jane Pawsten) and much more.

3 comments:

karuski said...

That bunny print is very Japanese, I love it!

limonada said...

Thanks for the link to the wrestler pets!! Amazing! ahahaha

Renathe Schneider said...

I like the prints from Helendardik a lot!